Greenhouse Learning has a robust and thorough Safeguarding Policy to ensure students and tutors are protected. All tutors and staff members must read and acknowledge understanding of our Safeguarding Policy before taking on a role with us, so they are clear about the process to follow in instances where there are safeguarding concerns. A copy of our Safeguarding Policy is also featured in our Tutor Manual, so tutors can revise it where necessary. We take safeguarding very seriously and follow a Safer Recruitment process for all our tutors and staff members, which includes the following key points:
- All tutors must provide a valid enhanced DBS certificate.
- We follow up all references provided by tutors and conduct an in-depth interview before accepting a tutor to our team.
- Tutors are trained to be vigilant about student welfare and raise any concerns quickly with our Designated Safeguarding Lead.
- In addition to signing our Safeguarding Policy, all tutors must undergo Safeguarding and Prevent training before starting in a role with us.
- We check tutors’ Right to Work in the UK status, and need to see photo ID and proof of address before tutors can start with us.
We commit to taking all complaints seriously and will listen to all sides without favour before making a decision. Our complaints process is available below.
We use our website to collect information about visitors, and utilise cookies to monitor how the site is being used. Most of this is anonymous and used by us to track website performance. If you choose to contact us through our contact forms or use our online payment facility, this data is not anonymous and is handled by trusted third parties with high levels of data security and encryption.