Supporting local businesses is a great way to contribute to your community’s economy and help small entrepreneurs thrive!
Here are some ways you can support local businesses:
- Shop locally: Visit local stores or markets, instead of chain retailers. This keeps money circulating within the community and supports local jobs.
- Dine at local restaurants: Rather than national chains, try local eateries! Explore unique flavours and culinary talents that local chefs have to offer.
- Attend local events: Check local fairs and craft shows. Showcasing local businesses, these events allow you to discover and support their work!
- Engage local services: Need a coach? Consider local professionals! They often offer personalised services, and your patronage supports local jobs.
- Spread the word: Share positive experiences! Recommendations are valuable for small businesses and can help attract new customers.
- Follow on social media: Engage with their posts by liking, commenting and sharing! This increases online visibility, reaching wider audiences.
Supporting local businesses not only benefits the entrepreneurs but also creates a vibrant and diverse community! Your support can help nurture economic growth, foster creativity, and maintain the unique character of your locality!
Some football coaching is all about creating world class players. Other clubs are about having a bit of fun on a Saturday morning. Soccer Shooters is different. At Soccer Shooters, we combine top quality coaching with a relaxed and inclusive environment, enabling children of all backgrounds and abilities to sharpen their football skills while also learning life skills that will serve them well, no matter what they want to do in the future.
Children’s Hospice Southwest
For more than 30 years, Children’s Hospice South West has been caring for children with life-threatening conditions by providing children’s hospice and professional family support services. We are dedicated to making the most of short and precious lives through the provision of the best possible hospice care for children and young people with life-limiting conditions. The care offered at each of our three hospices is not just about medical and nursing support for sick children but enriching lives of the children and their whole family.
Henleaze Lawn Tennis Club
Henleaze Lawn Tennis Club, Avon’s Tennis Club of the Year, is a four-court, friendly and thriving club tucked away out of sight off Springfield Grove in Henleaze. We offer a wide range of social and competitive tennis to suit players of all ages and abilities from 3 years to 80+. Social tennis (club play), singles ladders and league matches for adults and juniors are all on offer.
Jeans Bistro – Thai Food
Jean’s authentic Thai food bistro is located on Gloucester Road, Bristol serving fantastic Thai and Asian cuisine. We cater for all, creating fresh, affordable and delicious food. We pride ourselves on a unique friendly service, nice atmosphere and welcome you to join us.